Our client is leading BCI accredited company supplying on site concrete batching and supply services to the infrastructure, commercial and housing sectors. Due to rapid growth they urgently require an experienced Site-Manager / Engineer to organise and oversee their pre-concrete pour process at a large scale project based in Luton.
Role and Responsibilities
Main duties will be the overseeing of all Quality Assurance, Health & Safety and management of the pre and post pour assesment process. You will be fully responsible for the undertaking of pre-pour surveys to check perameter levels and all set up work has all been done to a quality standard. You will be reporting back to the Main Contractor to confirm work can proceed and liaising with Sub-Contractors to advise full requirements to include timescales etc.
* A strong back ground in Site Management / Engineering (does not necessarily need to be concrete flooring). Must be able to conduct and document all required pre and post pour checks in accordance with quality requirements.
* Must be able to identify areas of programme risk with the management team along with proposing solutions.
* Must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and management of site staff and able to communicate effectively and frankly at all levels.
* Having the ability to read and understand technical drawings would be an advantage but not essential
* Able to understand and keep within project costs
* A Full Current Driving License (daily commute to Luton site) is essential
* Relevant CSCS, SMSTS cards and First Aid qualifications are mandatory with a full understanding of UK Health and Safety requirements
This is an immediate start / temporary contract role to finish approximately end of February 2022 however for the right candidate there will be opportunities for additional ongoing projects
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Reference ID: CFSiteManagerEng LU
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 13/12/2021
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.