You come from a fit out / carpentry background and are seeking a Site Manager role with a successful Irish Main Contractor where you can continue to develop and progress your career and education. You have managed large crews of trades on busy construction sites and have a keen eye for detail.
You would love to work for an award winning Main Contractor who treat their staff fairly and with respect and have been doing so for decades. If this has made you think, then give me a quick call for a confidential chat (phone number removed) or click apply below and I'll give you a call back.
Site Manager Skills:
* You have 7+ years construction experience, preferably with a Main Contractor
* You have a strong fit out / carpentry background
* You have experience as a Site Manager / Finishing Manager managing large crews on site
* You have worked on large commercial / mixed use developments
* You have a Qualification in a construction related field or a strong Trades background
As Site Manager:
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing Subcontractors, construction team and supplier
* Reporting to the Project Manager
* Ensure compliance with building regulations
* Meeting agreed programme targets
* Managing Health and Safety on site
* Excellent knowledge of Trades and background
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, with a basic salary of €70,000 – €75,000 + vehicle / allowance, pension, healthcare. Negotiable, depending on experience.
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on 0044 (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.