Our Client requires a Site Manager to manage their operation in the Dublin region.
Ideally a candidate with 2-3 years experience post graduating would be a pre requisite for this position.
About the role:
* Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
* Take full responsibility for project
* You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
* You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
* You will be responsible for for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
* You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
* You hold a Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
* You have a strong knowledge of general construction
* You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
* You must have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
* Excellent people management and coordination skills
* Good IT skills are also required
* Full clean driving licence
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.