Site Manager – Birmingham – Groundworks & Civils (Residential) – up to £60,000 (depending on experience) + Package
Are you an experienced Site Manager open to new opportunities in the Birmingham area?
Do you have experience managing residential groundworks & civils projects?
This opportunity could be the right one for you.
Your new company will look to pay a salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience with a package included such as a company car or car allowance with healthcare, company phone and laptop.
If you are looking to progress your career and gain more experience and are looking to be a part of an exciting business where you can excell, manage your own workload and look to progress in the future in to more senior roles, this growing contractor are the company to do this.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Planning of programme of works.
* Organising of labour/sub-contract labour, and materials within a given budget.
* Working with Management team ensuring projects are progressing on time and budget.
* Responsible for all health and safety on site on each project.
* Maintain excellent client relationships.
* Ensure training and development courses are attended.
* First aid at work
* Relevant experience in a similar role
* Full UK driving licence
If you feel that this could be the right opportunity for you to progress your career, then please do get in touch by any of the following.
Apply via the link below, send your CV to the email or call
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.