Site Manager – Stoke – New build housing – up to £47,500 + Package
Are you an experienced Site Manager open to new opportunities in the Stoke on Trent?
Do you have experience managing residential developments such as houses, apartments and care homes?
Are you interested in joining a small developer where you can make a difference, implement your ways of working and manage your own work load?
This opportunity could be the right one for you.
Your new company will look to pay a salary of up to £47,500 depending on experience with a package included such as a company car or car allowance with healthcare, company phone and laptop.
If you are looking to progress your career and gain more experience and are looking to be a part of a well reputable, well known and growing business where you can excell, manage your own workload and look to progress in the future in to more senior roles, this well known contractor are the company to do this.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Planning of programme of works
* Organising of labour/sub-contract labour, and materials within a given budget
* Responsible for all health and safety on site
* Working closely with Internal Management team ensuring they are kept up to date with project progress
* Maintain excellent client relationships
* Ensure training and development courses are attended
* First aid at work
* Relevant experience in a similar role
* Full UK driving licence
If you feel that this could be the right opportunity for you to progress your career, then please do get in touch by any of the following.
Apply via the link below, send your CV to the email or call
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.