A national housebuilder seeks to appoint an experienced Site Manager to work on a new development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed properties in the Glasgow , Ayrshire and Central belt of Scotland region. Paying a competitive basic salary + attractive benefits package, the company pride themselves on excellent staff retention and their high quality well built homes.
* To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
* Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
* Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
* Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
* Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
* Train and develop subordinates to meet current and assessed future requirements.
* Customer care
The company pay competitively, with a basic salary and a benefits package which consists of a car allowance or company car , Annual bonus scheme, along with other benefits you will find from a national house builder.
Qualifications & Experience
* CSCS Card at Site Manager level
* Valid SMSTS certificate
* Valid First Aid at Work certificate
* Applicants must be computer literate
* House Building Experience
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.