About the Client: Our client is one of London’s largest privately owned property development and management groups overseeing residential, hospitality, mixed-use, and commercial projects across London, the Home Counties, and the Midlands.
They have over a £4 billion portfolio of over 7,520 homes and 325,236 square feet of commercial developments under construction.
About the role: My client currently recruiting a Site Manager to them on their development in Birmingham. As an experienced Site Manager, you will be part of an established team delivering a large residential project, comprising of 548 high-rise apartments and 124 town houses. As a Site Manager with residential experience, you will be responsible for the management of an established team of direct staff and sub-contractors. You will ensure that works are seen out in a diligent and safe manner; ensuring the standards of our brand are being met.
About the Responsibilities:
* Ensuring that all RAMS for both direct and sub-contract works are in place and suitable for the activities being undertaken as listed in the Risk Register.
* Report to the Senior Project Manager any risks, opportunities, and any mitigation strategies to maintain the project completion date.
* To implement the Project Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan to include all stakeholder requirements and interfaces.
* To be actively involved in the detailed review, analysis and monitoring of the procurement and construction works including specialist sub-contractors to manage the Project Master Programme.
* Review actual design and construction progress and prepare and maintain an updated project programme in conjunction with the Project Manager / Planner.
* Carry out site progress meetings with the sub-contractors to ensure the effective and efficient organisation of labour etc.
* Ensure the completion of daily and weekly records for labour levels, allocation sheets etc.
About the requirements:
* Experience of leading and managing residential projects, managing sub-contractors, and ensuring site performance.
* Proven ability to define and implement the right strategy depending on the circumstances and requirements.
* Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced construction environment working in the capacity of Site Manager.
* Experience working for a Property Developer previously is desirable but not essential.
* An understanding of modern construction techniques, including:
* Reinforced Concrete Structures
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.