FRS-UK are actively recruiting for a Site Manager to cover night shifts. Hours: 6pm to 3am.
The role of the will be oversee all subcontract construction works and undertake general tasks in preparation for the day shift team. Working under the Project Manager, you will assist in the management of subcontractors and the general activities on site.
You will be responsible for maintaining Health & Safety records properly, to ensure a safe working environment. The role also includes communicating with other parties involved in the project; overseeing the execution of project tasks, as well as direct construction and construction staff and assisting in the general running of site; deliveries, plans and quality.
* Supervising of contracted staff
* Liaising with Project Team and reporting progress
* Continuous liaison with subcontractors
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Maintaining quality control procedures.
* Applies all HSE requirements in the execution of tasks
* Applies all company procedures, practices and standards
* Carries out routine site inspections
Skills and Experience Required
* Minimum 2 years’ experience working on a construction site in a an assistant site/site manager role, ideally within the industrial/commercial sector
* Knowledge of safety standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
* Capacity to work effectively in pressure filled environments
* Strong focus on quality
* Attention to detail
* SMSTS / SSSTS
* First Aid
* Full UK Driver’s license
The role is initially based in Belvedere, Greater London but and could then cover projects anywhere in the UK so you must be happy to travel and stay away from home if required.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company van, pension, private healthcare, life cover and bonus
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.