Site Manager – Derby & Nottingham
This is a No.1 Site Manager role for a privately owned residential developer on a new residential site compromising of 45 large 4 & 5 bed houses.
The opportunity is good if you are looking to get into a company who are growing and buying a huge amount of land across the Nottingham & Derbyshire area.
The projecthas 35 units left to complete, and the client is keen to get someone in place asap.
* Deliver programme on time, within budget to specified quality standards and client requirements
* Induct, co-ordinate and monitor all team and sub-contractor activities
* Ensure the health & safety of all staff, sub-contractors, visitors and the public.
* Manage the programme in line with contract, health & safety procedures, Midas procedures, design and client requirements
* Produce and maintain project records in line with Midas procedures
* Conduct quality checks for all activities responsible for
* Manage client expectations and report against customer specific measures
* Maximise profit and cash through effective management of change, risk and opportunity, effective procurement strategy and effective supply chain selection and management.
* Successful delivery against project KPIs (CCS, H&S, CSAT etc)
* Ensure all actions and activities achieve industry leading performance and customer service
* Promoting high performance, health & safety and quality standards across site
* Proactive resolution of issues
* Effective and regular communication with supply chain, colleagues, client and community
* Management of direct reports
Qualifications & Experience
* Demonstrable experience of managing an internal package on a similar project
* A good understanding of construction methods and technology
* A proven, proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment Confident and competent in IT software and hardware
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.