Our client is looking for a Site Manager with Residential Fit – out experience in Harrow- Residential expereince is a must.
Key tasks include:
* supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
* liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
* coordinating and supervising construction workers
* selecting tools and materials
* making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* maintaining quality control procedures
* finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
* assessing and minimising risk
* writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
* helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.