ur client looking for a Site Manager to assist in running a refurbishment and new build at a private school in Kent. The client has around 26 private schools plus they have an order book of 20million
The successful candidate must have Schools experience with Site Management.
New Build and refurb experience are desirable.
* supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
* liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
* coordinating and supervising construction workers
* selecting tools and materials
* making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* maintaining quality control procedures
* finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
* assessing and minimising risk
* writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
* helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.