Site Managers – Civils & Power – Substations/Overhead Lines
SSA are currently recruiting for Site Managers from a Civils or Electrical background to join a leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor who are going through a period of expansion due to an increasing demand for the design & build of new substation & overhead line projects valued at up to £20m across the Berkshire, Wiltshire, & Hampshire regions.
The role will involve:
* Managing individual or multiple project activities;
* Effective use of resources to ensure works are completed safely and are compliant with industry, client, & company standards;
* Ensuring works are completed on time and within budget;
* Participation & promotion of SHEQ policies & procedures;
* Completion on RAMs & Method Statements;
* Management of direct, subcontract, and other teams;
* Line management of engineers/operatives.
They are able to offer a highly competitive salary & package for the role (or CIS/LTD if preferred) as well as further training to ensure personal development within the company.
* Civils or Electrical experience;
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.