Site Managers – Respected Civil Engineering Contractor (London)
My Clients is a specialist Civils Contractor based in London delivering specialist Civils work for a number of tier 1 Contractors in around the London area.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of their growing project teams as a Site Manager.
The role will include day to day project delivery to include management of site activity, programming work and resources, health, safety and environmental planning and monitoring, client and reporting on project progress to the project teams. The successful candidate will be the main site contact and ensure that the project teams carry out the works to a high quality standard in a safe manner and to agreed timescales whilst maintaining profitability and ensuring that all incidents are reported correctly.
Skills & Experience:
* 2 years experience in a similar role (minimum)
* Strong knowledge within Civil Engineering – especially hard landscaping & external works
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience of working to tight deadlines
* Can work as part of a site team
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
* Strong time management skills
* Hard working and ambitious
* Degree qualified within Civil Engineering or the equivalent.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact Steve Lee on: (phone number removed) or (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.