* Location – City of London (Site based)
* Position type – Contract; Immediate Start
* Salary – Up to £22 – £25 per hour
* Industry – Building and Construction
This is an outstanding opportunity for a well-motivated and experienced Site Secretary to work on a Cat B, FitOut project in central London for one of the top tier construction companies in the UK.
The role is to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative assistance to the site team and a moderate amount of support to the Document Controller.
Our client is Main Contractors with a long history of completing projects on time, within budget and to the highest standards and they specialise in the commercial market.
* Answer the phone and take detailed messages
* Meet and greet guests and visitors
* Manage meeting room bookings
* Set up meeting rooms for meetings (i.e. arrange snacks and refreshments when it’s requested)
* Monitor and order stationary
* Ensure that site offices always look smart, clean and tidy
* Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience
* Experience supporting an office with administrative tasks
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
* Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
* Highly Organised
* Reliable, tolerant, and determined
* Team player
* Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
* Attention to Detail
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.