Busy utility contractor with a full orderbook of work requires Site Managers / Site Supervisors with experience overseeing the civils portion of underground HV network installation projects for schemes across London.
* Overseeing gangs digging in the road to put in HV cables for new connections to the power distribution network
* Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
* Ensuring all work is carried out according to project schedule
* Making sure the teams have the materials required to carry out their jobs
* Giving toolbox talks
* Writing reports and RAMS
* Experience overseeing civils works in the utilities sector, ideally with a Distribution Network Operator (DNO) or Independent Connections Provider (ICP)
* SMSTS / SSSTS
* NRSWA Supervisor ticket
To find out more, apply to Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.