Site Surfacing Manager
£Depending on experience
Our client will consider contract or permanent
An independent contractor that provides nationwide coverage for some of the leading blue chip companies.
Our clients rely upon our specialist knowledge and flexible approach to support and deliver their project objectives. We have established long term partnerships that is based on trust and understanding.
Our business is continually growing and as a result of this growth we have a further opening for a site surfacing manager, based Midlands ideally however open to location.
Regional travel to customer sites, including overnight stays! .
You will work closely with the Contracts/Construction Manager in the initial planning stages and attend any pre-contract meetings with clients
You will plan the project resource including, plant, labour and materials as well as agreeing any site layout and welfare facilities. You will have a full understanding of the construction phased plan.
Liaise with clients and report any variations and communicate materials or plant variations with the procurement department. As well as collating all photographs of each phase of the plan along with submitting daily costings
• You will have experience of managing a team and working within budgets and specifications as well as the design phase.
• You understand that H&S is paramount and fully drive all customer and policies in relation to Health, Safety, Quality and environmental
• The ideal candidate will have a positive can do attitude, with the ability to drive and motivate your site team as well as manage and non-conformance
You must hold the following:
• Full driving licence
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a current CSCS card
• Have experience of managing teams/projects
• Site surfacing knowledge, drainage, curbs, ideally within a retail environment
• You will hold either SMSTS or SSSTS certificate / NRSWA
• Having your own team including Pavers, Rake Hand, Operatives and Roller Driver would be advantageous but not essential
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.