Soil testing technician required to be based on a site in St Helens
This is a permanent position
The site testing will involve:
* Plate Bearing Testing
* DCP Testing
* NDM Testing
* Hand Shear Vane
* May involve weekend working
* Previous laboratory experience.
* Operating in a UKAS Accredited laboratory
* Understanding of safe working practice in a laboratory environment.
* Site and laboratory testing experience of soils and / or other construction materials
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Proficient in using Microsoft packages.
Full driving license is essential
Core hours are Monday – Friday 08.30-17.00
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 , dependent on experience.
Due to the nature of the work, you do need to be flexible to work weekends and upon completion of this contract, nights as required.
Applicants may have a background working in a geotechnical laboratory
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.