Are you a high calibre SPECIFICATION MANAGER with experience and a proven track record in promoting high profile Security products, services and solutions through Tier 1 Security Consultants, Architects & Specifiers?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Manufacturers and Suppliers of Innovative Specialist Security, HVM, Entrance Systems and Access Control products and service solutions utilised in many of the major buildings, public and sensitive infrastructure areas throughout the UK and the world.
Our client has over 30 years of experience specialising in high-security entrance control solutions in the UK and international Security Industry and has developed product groups delivering quality security solutions to high demanding areas.
These sectors include critical national infrastructures such as airports, data centres and central government along with corporate clients and leisure.
As a SPECIFICATION MANAGER, you will be responsible for a range of areas such as coordinating all specification activity in the UK and systematically visiting specifiers to generate new specifications to name but a few.
It is vital within this role that you are a confident communicator and have a strong understanding of the architectural community. Our client believes that their people are the driving force behind the company’s success.
Being an architectural, cost consultant expert, you will be able to advise and seek to promote unique product features/details as well as increase the clearly written requirements for 3rd party accreditation.
Role & Responsibility:
* Obtain enough expertise and input from others (internally and externally) to mitigate and eliminate risk to the company both legally and financially.
* To maintain minimum financial performance requirements by ensuring that booked order margin targets are met
* Maintain correct ‘paper trail’ on all communications, discussions, and negotiations.
* Produce reports as needed, encompassing all areas under your responsibility, this will include a lead-by-lead detail breakdown, pipeline projections and specification forecasting
* Champion the use of all company systems and drive better performance with better data
* Ensure all activity and data are entered correctly onto the systems and that all reports are accurate and up to date.
* Help & Support other teams and departments with training and other input as needed.
* Continually increase and achieve specification margin target set by the company
* Adhere to the designated minimum margin requirement by product type
* As far as possible to ensure that all costs are foreseen and included in offers
* To provide detailed financial reports or commentaries when required by the business
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
* A Proven SPECIFICATION MANAGER with a successful track record in profitable business growth, managing, growing and developing relationships across the security specification fraternity.
* Knowledge of the Security Products sector – Security Portals, Revolving Doors, Speed Gates, Turnstiles, Access Control, HMV products and services is highly advantageous.
* The ability to identify, influence and implement dynamic marketing material and continuously look for ways to improve company branding.
* The ability to identify current and pivot towards future market trends.
* Planning & presenting
* Knowledge of the Commercial, Infrastructure and Specialist Security Applications market
* Good understanding of building fabric and exterior and interior security systems
* Confident in conducting CPD Seminars to key specifiers and consultants
* Ability to problem solve in a collaborative, motivational working style.
* Ability to present to senior decision-makers inside and outside the business.
The ability to communicate at all levels and gain a total understanding of all requirements
Excellent interpersonal skills
Totally motivated, fully dedicated, ambitious
Excellent team player
Success-driven with a positive attitude
A proven track record of stability and success working in a highly confidential and sensitive environment
Target, success & deadline-driven
Previous sales management experience in commercial and specialist security solutions products is highly advantageous
SALARY & BENEFITS HIGH BASIC SALARY (£50,000 D.O.E) + EXCELLENT OTE INCENTIVE SCHEME + STRONG CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + LIFE COVER + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + MOBILE + LAPTOP + RETAIL DISCOUNTS + AN OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP AND GROW YOUR CAREER
Location LONDON & SOUTH EAST
CANDIDATE IDEALLY LOCATED: LIVING AND OPERATING WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE OF LONDON AND CENTRAL LONDON
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.