Industrial Sprayer is required to work for a professional On-site Spraying service company, although the company have a head office in Essex a large majority of their work will be across London. Delivering High Quality On-Site Spraying services carried out on Construction, Retail, On-site Damage, Refurbishment, Re-branding, Dilapidations. Utilising a wide range of on-site coating systems and techniques ensures we are equipped to assist with all requirements in the most cost-efficient manner; HVLP, Airless, Air- Assisted, Electrostatic, Plural Component.
The company has been growing successful for nearly 30 years and due to these continued successes, they are looking for an experienced Sprayer to join our friendly but busy team in & around London.
Requirements for the role
* CSCS Card (required)
* Experience in Spraying / Body shop work
* IPAF, PASMA and First Aid certificates beneficial.
* Language: English (required)
* Punctual & Reliable
Responsibilities for the role
The ideal candidates will have knowledge Spraying systems / equipment along with the ability to work to a high standard in a safe manner. Full training will be given to suitable applicants.
* Spraying service to all manner of Curtain Wall & Cladding elements – On-site damage, re-fabrication, refurbishment, colour change, dilapidations etc.
* Industrial cladding recoating
* Structural / architectural steelwork coating
* Facade restoration
* Work Safely at all times
Benefits for the role
* Full-time, Permanent
* Salary: £13.00-£19.00 per hour – Depending on Experience
* Provide ongoing training
* Holiday Pay
* We reward hard work
* Promote from within
* Company Pension
* Bonus scheme
* Company events
* Company pension
* Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.