Our client is a leading Contractor specialising in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of automated sprinkler systems.
They are looking for a Contracts Manager to manage installation projects in the South East.
* You will have at least 10 years' experience working with the Fire Protection industry managing the installation of sprinkler systems.
* Formal LPC qualifications are desirable but not essential.
* Shell & Core to Fitout Packages.
* Must have experience in running multiple projects.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing teams of supervisors.
* Client liaison.
* Managing internal and external labour.
* You will be commerically astute and be responsible for cost control.
* You must have proven track record in running large projects to BSEN12845 & LPC Rules.
You must be able to demonstrate career stability and have excellent references
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.