Our client is a family-run Sprinkler business operating out of their offices to the west of London.
They would like to recruit an experienced Sprinkler Service Engineer to work in London.
To carry out the servicing and maintenance of automatic sprinkler systems & fire pumps.
To carry out the service and maintenance on wet/alternate/dry valve sets/Pre-Action.
To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Attend weekly meetings at Head Office, to discuss works and relevant job specific instructions for the proceeding week
Attend client sites to carry out instructed service repair works to sprinkler systems, including remedial repair works to existing sprinkler pipework for both Servicing and Installation departments
Carrying out the following types of works:
* Surveying fire protection equipment of existing and new client sites including repair works.
* Flow Testing, Pumps & Value Sets.
* Weekly Sprinkler Tests.
* Creating detailed parts lists required to carry out repairs.
* Carrying out preventative maintenance and resulting remedial work during service visits.
* Commercial & residential sprinkler installation, testing and servicing.
* Responsible for the completion and return of all the necessary Report Sheets, Certificates and related paperwork at weekly meetings.
* Responsible for being aware of the details laid out within issued Health & Safety documentation including Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Assist internal office staff with the return and completion of any necessary Health and Safety/Quality Management Paperwork.
* Ensure safe operation of all Mobile Elevate Work Platforms.
* Adhere to the company’s Health & Safety and Employment Policies as laid out in the relevant employee handbooks.
* Ensure that Quality Management Systems, procedures and policies are adhered to.
* Attend all job-related training given, (internal & external training programmes).
All Service Engineer must have full range of own hand tools
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.