Project duration: Long term, Full-time
Salary: £18.24ph-£18.90ph up to 8Hrs Monday -Friday
£27.36-£28.35ph after 8Hrs and up to 4Hrs Saturday
£36.48ph-£37.80ph after 4Hrs Sat and all-day Sunday
Bonuses: Accommodation allowance, Monthly travel home paid, Monthly travel home paid
Job Type: CESA agreement, 50-70hrs per week, day and night shifts available
We are looking for Steel fixers in Hinkley Point. This is great opportunity to join large, busy, long-term project at Hinkley Point C where you will be able to progress and develop new skills.
VGC Group are one of the UK’s leading labour supply companies, supporting major tier one contractors on some of the most exciting infrastructure projects in the country.
To be successful for this position you must have:
* NVQ Lv.2 Steel Fixing as a min. requirement
* Valid CSCS card
* 2 Years Exp. in Steel Fixing
* Proof of right to work in UK
* Pass a drug and alcohol test
Estimated Gross Pay Days: £2100-£2200 7 Days week DAYS
(Including lodge but excluding daily travel of up to £30 per day, monthly travel and £1.89ph bonus)
Contract paid as per full CESA agreement which includes:
* Accommodation allowance of £40.76 per night TAX FREE
* Monthly travel home paid – (Equivalent to cost of Rail fare and travel time of your door)
* Daily travel allowance up to £30 per day depending on distance from accommodation
* PAYE benefits such as 10% pension/30-day holiday per year, sick and redundancy pay
We are offering long term work for the right individuals, and our team will process clearance for you which will enable you to work on any nuclear site for the next 5 years.
To apply, or for further details, please contact William
As a people business, we genuinely invest in supporting and developing our workforce, and aim to create opportunities for our workforce to progress.
VGC Group is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. VGC is acting as an employment business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.