We are currently working with one of Southern Englands leading utility contractors who have recently secured substantial new contracts.
The Streetwork Coordinator position offers excellent career growth potential with a forward-thinking progressive business.
Salary to £28k | Pension | 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
* As Streetwork Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with the management and administration of permitting. This will involve the monitoring and coordination of streetwork activities
* Working closely with local authorities, you will be responsible for opening and closing permits using streetwork systems whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA (Traffic Management Act) are met
* You role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities; helping to build lasting relationships
* Assisting management with challenging/resolving any FPNs received for completed works
* You should be experienced in the use of Streetwork permitting systems including StreetManager
* You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
* The hours for this role are 07:00 to 16:00
#NRSWA #streetwork #streetworkcoordinator #reinstatement #permit #FPN #section74 #scheduling #jeopardymanagement #highway #utilities #utility #planner #coordinator #gas #telecom #water #power #excavation #backfill #tma #trafficmanagement #tm
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.