Take day to day ownership and management of the Street Works Team staff functions including maintaining higher level legislative knowledge and providing the necessary training and process creation to ensure optimum and compliant performance.
• Manage and deliver end to end compliance of all stages of the permitting/noticing back office functions.
• Manage and deliver end to end compliance of all stages of the reinstatement defect back office functions including defect distribution and defect fee management.
• Prevent Fixed Penalty Notices and Section 74 over run charges by ensuring all noticing/permitting back office phases are undertaken within current legislative timescales.
• Respond to street works notice, permit and Highway Authority comments and Modification Requests promptly and managing notices and permits in line with those comments/requests.
• Produce, store and analyse street works related data to support and enhance street works back office performance.
• Provide street works performance and financial data and reports when required.
• Attendance Street Works Performance/Coordination or other street works related meetings/conference calls when required.
• Work closely to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including Clients, relevant Highway Authorities and internal/external representatives.
• Manage end to end street works back office escalations to completion/closure.
• Support the Head of Street Works & Compliance when required.
Successful candidates will be conversant with NRASWA and TMA 2014 noticing and permitting legislation and associated processes, and be a confident leader with excellent team influencing skills.
Strong IT literacy, good knowledge of Microsoft packages, confident in writing, reporting and presenting audit and other data at all levels is a minimum requirement for this role as is a methodical, positive can-do team working attitude to positively influence others.
The successful applicant requires: –
• 5 years minimum experience in a street works noticing and permitting leadership position
• In depth knowledge of street works legislation and associated documentation
• A Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
• Previous utility industry H&S knowledge and experience (not necessarily telecoms)
• Good communication and I.T. skills with a professional attitude
• Experience in creating multi style reports and short presentations
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.