Our client is one of the UK's leading Civils & Utility contractors.
Our client is looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Reinstatement Supervisor to work on utility works in and around Colchester/Essex
* You will be required to oversee teams involved in black top and white work utility reinstatement work
* Responsible for the efficient allocation of labour and plant whilst ensuring that all site materials are ordered as required
* Schedule work for reinstatement teams and grab team/lorries
* Liaise with office staff, the client and local authorities in the allocation of works ensuring that all streetwork conditions are adhered to
* Carrying out regular quality audits and signing off work
* You should have previous experience managing utility reinstatement with a good knowledge of resurfacing materials
* It is essential that you have excellent knowledge of HAUC and Streetwork conditions
* You should be a qualified NRSWA Supervisor, possess good I.T skills and hold a full valid driving licence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.