Singh & Jones are working with a well established systems house client, who have a global appeal and are synonmous imn the world of modular build. Having seen tenders grow substanically, as well as technical demsnd soar. My client are keen to stregnthen their commercial team by recruiting an experienced Structural Engineer, with experience in structural steel and/or Architectural Metalwork
The position will be reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, and naturally the duties will include,
* Analyse configurations of the basic components of light gauge steel structures
* Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beams and frames
* Using expertise to advise on structural designs and variations
* Liaise with other designers, including architects and main contractors
* Make drawings, specifications and computer models using AutoCAD and Tekla
* Liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound
* Apply expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures
* Lead and mentor junior staff
The ideal candidate will come from a similar background/role. Ideally my client requires a self starter, with someone who has a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience. Having a srong academic background, with a BSc/MSc in Structural or Civil Engineering is a paramount for this role, as well as being chartered or making in roads to becoming chartered in ICE or IStructE.
In return my client will offer a strong base salary, with a above average bonus scheme, healthcare, 33 days holidays and continous personal development
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.