Up to £43,000 per annum plus package
Working closely with a long established and highly successful civil engineering contractor, we are now recruiting for a Sub Agent on a permanent basis. As the successful candidate you will undertake many roles in this position, including the development and management of a Project Health and Safety Plan as directed by the Commercial Director/Manager/Agent, along with the safe execution of all work under your control in accordance with the Company Safety, Health and Environmental Policy.
* The development and implementation of a Contract Quality Inspection Plan or Contract Description/Approval Record in conjunction with the Site Agent, Contracts Director or Manager.
* Procurement of materials, equipment, sub contractors and specialist's services in conjunction with the Agent, and the Commercial Director/Manager.
* Ensuring adequate resources are employed to meet the Company's obligations on the project.
* Monitoring contract performance with regard to quality, income and expenditure.
* Preparation of a project programme and the weekly monitoring of same to ensure completion of projects within the Contract Period.
* Liaison with the Client or his representative on site and ensuring all documentation and correspondence is completed and dealt with in accordance with the Company's contract management/administration procedures.
* Ensuring sub contractors are monitored for compliance with their contractual obligations and kept advised of any variations to their sub contract agreement, in writing.
* Ensuring all materials delivered to site are stored in a safe/secure manner and delivery documentation is coded to enable accurate contract costs to be prepared by office administration staff.
* Attending pre contract meetings and project progress meetings as arranged with the Client or his representative on site.
* Monitoring and instigating any corrective measures required in connection with any environmental issues that may affect the project.
* Communication with and guidance on technical/contractual matters of subordinate Contract Supervisors and Site Engineers.
* Demonstrating a high level of service to our clients in order to promote future business.
* Undertaking general site engineering duties as required.
*SMSTS or Black CSCS card
*HNC/HND in Civil Engineering
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.