£45,000 – £55,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you MRICS qualified Surveyor looking to work for one of the most prestigious property consultancies?
Does the idea of working for a busy market leading company with an excellent reputation and pipeline of work interest you?
As a consultancy, they specialise in a new build and listed redevelopment. With an extensive project workload ranging from Residential, Student, Healthcare, Commercial, Hotels, Retail and Infrastructure, their clients know they can trust their highly experienced and professional team to secure the right outcome.
As a Monitoring Surveyor, you will be appointed to protect the interests of those parties who have a financial interest in a construction project but who have no direct involvement in the build process. That would typically be lenders but may also include owners, investors and developers. In essence, your role is to; monitor the progress of the project and approve the drawdown of funds.
The role of the project monitoring surveyor begins before the construction contract is awarded. There will be an initial report, followed by interim reports throughout the project.
During the pre-contract phase the monitoring surveyor will:
* Define the goals of the project.
* Support the feasibility process.
* Review the cost appraisal.
* Review and assess the project budget.
* Advise on the procurement options and suggest a preferred route.
* Advise on the appointment of sub-consultants.
* Advise on the requirements to ensure statutory compliance.
Post-contract and throughout the construction process, monitoring surveyors will carry out regular site visits and deliver interim reports which:
* Monitor construction progress with reference to both the programme and the cost plan.
* Monitor the quality of the work being delivered by the contractor and their appointed sub-contractors.
* Approve the interim payments in line with the drawdown schedule.
* Ensure compliance at all stages.
* Approve Practical Completion of the project.
* Advise on matters relating to defect rectification throughout the rectification period.
If you would be interested in learning more about this position, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
* MRICS qualified Surveyor
* Working on mixed commercial developments
* Working in their modern central Bristol office
* MRICS Qualified
* Experienced Surveyor
* Commutable to Bristol
* Looking to work for a market leading consultancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.