Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for a domestic windows and doors surveyor to work for a well-established bespoke, timber, aluminium and upvc supplier.
You would be joining a unique and rapidly growing bespoke Window, Door and Conservatory Installer taking responsibility for providing technical surveys to customers remotely across England and Wales.
* Accurate measurements of the products purchased
* Identify any technical errors or problems with customer orders
* Draw up a detailed specification and suggested systems of work
* Prepare a full installation schedule
* Identify relevant issues about the construction of the building and openings to ensure what is ordered is suitable
* Produce a full set of detailed drawings for each contract, including installation instructions
* Place the orders with suppliers and liaise with suppliers
* Use the company’s manufacturing software systems
* Have experience surveying windows, doors and conservatories in the UK
* Good communication skills
* Have experience using window software would be an advantage
If you would like to know more information, please click ‘apply’ or contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and use reference code MM2952
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.