Location – Colchester
Salary – £20,000 – £26,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience + Pool Car
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are an established multi discipline design agency specialising in all forms of 2D and 3D cad, store planning, space planning, building/land surveying, planning applications, building control, branding, concept, product & interior design.
They were born 18 years ago and have grown year on year, their teams are made up of experienced retail professionals, architects, interior designers, surveyors, engineering drafters, 3D artists, Graphic artists and software specialists. Now due to rapid expansion they are now looking for a senior Surveyor to join the team to start in the new year.
Responsibility & Duties
* Production of traditional measured building survey information as part of our overall projects.
* Possibly setting out
* Establishing permanent survey control for the building.
* Collection of Laser Scan data to help with production of point cloud ready for analysis
* Topographical surveys
* Measured building surveys
* Total Station
Experience & Qualification
* 3+ Years’ experience delivering land surveys essential
* Competent user of survey instrumentation – GPS, Total Stations. Dumpy Level and 3D scanner would be an advantage
* Competent user of 2D / 3D AutoCAD or Point Cloud
* Experience with Topographical, utility, building surveying, engineering surveys, land surveying experience advantageous
* Experience of completing (MBS) Measured Building Surveys would be an advantage
* Must hold a UK Driving License
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV to my email address below as soon as possible
pritesh @ t-talent. co. uk
(phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.