£40,000-£50,000 & Car Allowance
Permanent / Full-Time
Our client, a renowned housing contractor are looking to strengthen their Technical department by recruiting an intermediate or senior Technical Co-ordinator to join their office in Exeter, covering projects in Devon and Somerset.
* Take direction from the Technical Manager
* Ensure that consultants prepare detailed designs in accordance with requirements and regulations.
* Responsible for the management of design information
* Set up, monitor and maintain the design stage programme
* Attend Site Project Meetings
* Review co-ordination aspects
* Set up information/drawing registers and ensure that information control is in accordance with Company Procedures
* Promote the company and its activities, internally and externally.
* Review design development to allow construction works to follow safety working practices in accordance with current legislation
* Ensure post planning application pre-commencement activities carried out on site comply with Policy & Procedures.
* Comply with Quality Assurance procedures.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
* New Build experience in Social and Private spec housing
* HNC/D in a construction related subject
* Member of CIOB/RIBA/RICS is desirable
* Computer Literate
* Can communicate clearly with confidence at all levels
* Driven to achieve customer satisfaction
* Can make decisions within authority
* Good time management
* Ability to lead and work within a team
* Commercially aware
* Proven ability to deliver design projects on time
For an informal discussion please call Jo Lambert on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed. Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.