Aylin White have been instructed by one of London forward-thinking Residential Developers that concentrates on creating quality spaces to live in that encourage sociable and safe living.
This multi-award-winning company have a strong reputation in the market and drive a focus on communities, they have invested millions into local infrastructure and look to reconnect places that have been closed to the public.
They specialise in delivering multiple high profile residential / mixed-use scheme in and around London.
Due to company expansion, they are seeking to recruit an experienced Technical Coordinator to join on an exciting large-scale regeneration scheme development in Hertfordshire. The project is a large scale, high rise mixed-use scheme consisting of 10 blocks and of over 1000 units, high end development.
Your will be working alongside a Technical Manager & Senior Technical Manager with strong industry experience
Roles / Responsibilities
* To be conversant with the project design programme, project delivery programme and the consultant design responsibilities matrix & appointments relating to services they are responsible for.
* To communicate with the design team regularly promoting effective communication between all design team members using all means necessary.
* To monitor the progress of the design weekly intervals against the project design programme and report progress to the Design and Technical manager every week.
* To tender, take instruction and manage site surveys and the production of written reports for use on their projects against the project delivery programme.
* Monitor the collection of Health & Safety information for the successful conclusion of the Operation and Maintenance File and Health and Safety file for the project before Practical Completion is achieved.
Key Skills & Abilities
* Knowledge and experience in leading high rise, residential or mixed-use projects
* Experience working for a Developer, Main Contractor on mixed use residential projects is essential
* Able to communicate at all levels with consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines.
* Ability to interpret chart programmes.
* Enthusiastic, driven and eager to learn
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
Benefits & Package
* Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
* Extensive benefits package including: Bonus, Healthcare and Care Allowance
This is a very exciting specialist role on a fantastic project, if you would like some further information and to have an initial conversation, please do not hesitate to contact Alex Cena
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.