Position: Technical Coordinator
This Technical coordinator’s role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the UK’s leading residential developers. They are renowned for producing high-quality schemes in both the private & affordable housing sectors with project values from £20m – £500m. They have shown consistent growth & expansion over the last 10 years to emerge as a leading force in the UK Housing market.
We are looking for a Technical Co-ordinator to join the team to work on Hertfordshire developments
* Must have worked for a residential developer, main contractor, or private practice with residential sector experience.
* Experience working on residential developments of more than 30 units is preferred.
* Experience & understanding of technical schedules
* Good knowledge of the relevant building regs and planning requirements
Duties will include but not be limited to;
* Management of design consultants ensuring that all information is delivered within the development programme and budget & to a high standard.
* Assist with obtaining section agreements, technical approvals & licences for road closures, build overs etc,
* Assist in compiling pre-construction plan, reviewing drawings, and overseeing EDMs and Document Controller
* Provide general assistant to the technical manager
The Plus Points
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic residential developer. You will be well rewarded and given good levels of autonomy whilst being fully supported. There are also fantastic prospects for career advancement within the organization with a clear career path available and new offices opening every year
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.