Technical Design Coordinator / Technical Design Manager Job in Sevenoaks, Kent
Technical Design Coordinator role for an established consultancy based in Sevenoaks, working on residential regeneration and new build projects across the South East. The role offers a competitive salary range of £60,000 – £65,000 + Bonus + competitive benefits package and flexibility to work remotely.
The consultancy offers a multitude of services to include project management, surveying, cost consultancy and design management and specialise in residential and affordable housing projects for developers, RPs, and Local Authorities. Made up of around 50 employees and 3 offices, they are continuing to grow with a strong pipeline of work across London and the South East.
Role & Responsibilities
– Liaise closely with Clients, Contractors, Developers
– Report on a regular basis on status of projects and update Fee
– Undertake reviews of changes in legislation/regulations
– Deal with/organise all pre-contract investigations, surveys and other due diligence issues required by Clients, including sustainability issues
– Chair and minute design team meetings
– Manage external consultants where necessary
– Undertake all client funding and development control requirements and audits
– Prepare with the EA/PM Employer's Requirements and Performance Specs
– Manage, maintain and review information submissions
– Production of pre-contract programmes
– Attend design team meetings and ensure contractor compliance with Employer's requirements
– Audit contractor proposals
– Site inspections
– Co-ordinate design management and audit projects, ensuring timely and satisfactory delivery to Clients
Required Skills & Experience
– 5+ years' experience in a technical design management / coordination
– From a Consultancy or Developer background
– Experience in residential largescale projects, both refurbishment and new build
– Experienced in delivery of projects from pre-contract through to post contract
– Experienced with Facades and Fire stopping projects
– MRICS / MCIOB or RIBA or equivalent or working towards any of these accreditations
– Relevant construction related Degree
What you get back
– Salary of £60,000 – £65,000 + Bonus
– Paid Mileage / Travel expenses
– 28 Days holiday (+ birthday + Christmas)
– Contributory Pension
– Private medical insurance
– Support with professional subscriptions
– Social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical Design Coordinator / Technical Design Manager Job in Sevenoaks, Kent – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 11621)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.