Nuage Recruitment are representing a leading west midlands regional contractor who undertake schemes across Commercial, Residential between £10 – £30 million.
The business have enjoyed exponential growth and diversified the sectors they operate in to great success. They are continually driving change within their busines and identifying key areas to strengthen and maximise the added value to their clients.
They have a strong pre-contract design time and are looking to add to the team a Post Contract bias Senior Design / Technical Manager, you will lead all post contract design activities for the business and have the opportunity to agree staffing levels and build a team.
Design / Technical Management Duties
* Review all design information at both tender and construction stage
* Creating and implementing design management procedures throughout the project
* Technical reviews and evaluations of all design information
* Review consult teams against technical and programme capability
* Develop accurate design reports
* Liaise with commercial team upon design variations
* Charing all design / technical related meetings internally and external stakeholders
Exciting opportunity to work closely with a small expanding design team, and work on high end bespoke projects up to £30 million in value. Reporting to Technical Director & Managing Director, you can drive change and add tangible value.
The ideal candidate will have 5 – 10 years Design Management experience with a bias or strong exposure to the Construction & Post-Contract phase
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.