We are currently looking for a Technical Manager for one of our clients who are a highly successful multi-award winning, Mid-sized developer. They are growing fast and are expected to double in size by next year with over 10 sites in the pipeline.
As a Technical Manager you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of various residential developments and the coordination of architectural and engineering design within the regional hubs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific objectives and deliverables will be agreed as part of your annual performance development review (PDR) process, the points below are a summary of your main duties and responsibilities:
* Provide design specification for regional developments
* Support the Head of Technical and other members of the technical team
* Manage a number of projects at different stages of development
* Be involved in land feasibility through to construction
* Manage the production of working drawings
* Manage external consultants
* Assist in the detailed planning applications
* Liaise with appropriate authorities
* Check detailed construction drawings
* Identify and resolve any technical and construction issues that may arise
* Deliver technical design approvals for the project
* Work within established budgets
* Carry out site inspections
Skills and Requirements
* Extensive experience in the Design Construction, Project Management and Civil Engineering and Infrastructure
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of the construction process for a wide variety of buildings
* Working knowledge of planning procedures, development control and building regulations requirements
In return you will receive a competitive salary, health care & a car allowance.
Please contact Danny – Cityscape (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.