Our business predominately works on large residential and mixed-use new build and refurb developments within the M25. The role will primarily sit within our sales department with some crossover into project delivery, providing integrated security solutions to new build and existing developments.
You will ideally have 4+ years’ experience within the electronic security industry, relevant design experience, have the ability to deliver projects and handle a diverse project load. You must have expertise with CCTV systems, including CCTV installation and design specifications.
This is full-time permanent position; you will be based in our Hemel office with some duties taking place on clients’ sites when required.
As the Technical Presales Engineer, you will:
* Create proposals for new projects subject to the scope; design, and documentation of security services including CCTV, video analytics (ANPR), video entry systems, access control and biometrics
* Carry out site surveys and work with clients and key users to establish requirements
* Produce estimates of costs including materials, equipment and labour
* Actively seek and identify new business opportunities in Security and Technology, prepare technical submissions and presentations
* Develop requirements for converged security data networks
* Deliver projects to the required quality, time and profit level
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and assess their current and future needs
* Liaise with Contractors and Sub-Contractors to address construction related issues
* Ensure the quality management system is implemented and maintained
* Provide input for job costing and work breakdowns
* Identify and advise where additional skills are required then plan and deliver technical training
* Develop your knowledge of new and emerging technologies that can be applied to our business operations
* Play an active role in ensuring a harmonious, safe and productive work environment for yourself and others in the workplace
* Maintain a high standard of performance and conduct in accordance with our and our clients' values
Qualifications & Certifications
* A relevant tertiary qualification in a security, electronics or engineering discipline relevant to the role
* ECS/CSCS manager card
* A full, clean UK driver’s license
* At least 4 years' experience at a level of working within the electronic security industry
* Coordination and integration of designed systems with other designers and team members, including architects and quantity surveyors
* Technical and non-technical consulting skills
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.