An exciting role has come to fruition for a Hampshire based contractor seeking a full time Tekla Designer.
You will need to ideally have:
• A good track record of steel design & steel connection details.
• Experience of producing architectural metalwork’s and structural steel’s fabrication drawings using Tekla is essential.
• Must be able to read and interpret Engineer’s and Architect’s drawings, understand and deliver the information from Structural Steel specification into the fabrication drawing.
• Ability to liaise competently with Engineers & Architects and manage the flow of technical information on the project is essential.
• Ability to work as a team to ensure every project is a success. Works will involve co-ordination with Commercial, Project, Production and Site departments.
• Ability to work from site measurements and produce fabrication drawings from those measurements, also to manage a number of projects at any given time by prioritising projects based on site dates and production needs and be keen to get the job done even if it requires overtime to complete the work.
• Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to 3D Model build, connections detailing and fabrication drawings is essential.
• Able to work to company’s procedure and ensure the flow of information and document controlling is maintained to high level.
• Track correspondence with Client’s Structural Engineer.
• Keep track of all the variation and maintain the variation record sheets with supporting evidence and data for the Commercial team to access.
• Maintain organised project design folders with all revisions clearly labelled to show the current issues
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.