JN Technical are recruiting an experienced Tekla Detailer for an established structural steel company. The successful candidate will be working on steelwork contracts across the commercial, infrastructure, residential and industrial sector.
Tekla Detailer Key Responsibilities:
* Experience in building structures modelling
* Provide TEKLA Modelling from clients drawings, fabrication and fitting drawing production and support to all projects.
* Generation of Fabrication, Fittings and GA drawings and NC Data.
* Produce reports for export to STRUMIS (steel fabrication software) files as per Works requirements.
* Ensure that all models and drawings are delivered to project fabrication programme.
* Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to Model build, connections and fabrication drawings.
* Good time and project management skills. As our TEKLA Detailer you will be responsible for modelling steel structures within TEKLA which includes initial model for PML production, 3D modelling, approval drawings for the submission to client, component and fabrication drawings.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years Tekla experience with a strong working knowledge of the structural steel industry
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.