Test & Run / Driver (Tool Hire)
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join an outstanding team. Based in the depot, the role of a Test and Run Technician is a busy and productive role in the workshop, testing and servicing industrial products such as power tools and lifting equipment; and whilst the role brings responsibility, it is a perfect opportunity for you to build a career in the industry.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to be working directly with clients and the team in the depot,
performing basic electrical and functionality testing as well as servicing and cleaning products that return from hire to ensure they are safe and presentable, ready for the next customer to take away.
There may be times when you will need to assist other engineers with assembling larger equipment or support drivers with loading and unloading equipment from the vehicles. Part of the role will also include to help with deliveries and collection/support drivers with loading and unloading equipment from the vehicles.
Skills & Requirements:
The Ideal Candidate for this role will have:
* Clean and Valid driving licence is essential.
* Full training given.
* PAT Testing experience is a strong advantage.
* Basic mechanical skills and able to use tools effectively.
* Proactive in addressing problems that arise.
* Commitment to learn and develop.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work well in a team.
* Highly organised and motivated
* General administration skills.
* Previous experience of working in TOOL HIRE INDUSTRY is a Strong advantage
Salary: £25k to £30k per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work are 7.30 to 5pm Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.