Competitive Salary (DOE) + Company Vehicle + Excellent benefits + OT
Our client is one of the largest multi-disciplinary survey practices in the UK, with nationwide coverage. With over 30 years of trade and employing some of the leading individuals within their industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking for experienced Topographical Surveyor to join their South West team who look after a wide variety of clients in the infrastructure, civil engineering, housing and renewable energy sectors.
To provide data on specific areas of land, including information about boundaries, buildings and features, both natural and man-made. Surveyors map the shape of the land so that accurate site plans can be made for a range of purposes, including cartography construction.
* 2 years or more experience across all aspects of topographic surveying
* Competent user of survey instrumentation – GPS, Total Stations & 3D scanner would be an advantage, ideally Trimble.
* Competent in AutoCAD and survey processing software
* Ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
* Freedom to travel with some overnight stays.
* Full UK driving licence.
* CSCS qualification would be beneficial.
* Having knowledge about safety regulations
* Knowledge of CAD programs and surveying technology
* Being able to prioritise effectively
* Able to work with high accuracy levels.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team. The rewards will include a competitive salary based upon experience, a discretionary bonus scheme, a company vehicle and the opportunity to join a forward-thinking company offering excellent career prospects.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.