Are you looking for:
* A career in Building Information Modelling (BIM)?
* Training, mentoring and development of your skills?
* Experience working on large prestigious projects?
* Opportunities for career development?
* A position with an international organization?
If your answer is yes, then this position will definitely be of interest.
Our client, with offices in the UK, USA and Asia, is an expert in the provision of 3D Models of MEP Building Services installations on large prestigious projects.
Due to expansion our client has excellent opportunities for Trainee BIM Technicians where you will develop your skills in:
* Revit MEP, AutoCAD and other associated software
* 3D modelling and full co-ordination of MEP Building Services installations
* Mechanical & Electrical Building Services knowledge
To be considered for these positions you will require:
* A technical qualification in any of the following: Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical or Structural Engineering, Architecture or Construction and the Built Environment.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and ideally Revit with good all round IT skills
* Some previous experience in the production of drawings using AutoCAD or models using Revit advantageous
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ambition and enthusiasm to develop your career with the company
Applications welcome from candidates with previous experience as Revit MEP Technician
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.