Trainer – Health & Safety
Sphere Solutions are assisting a local training consultancy to recruit a Trainer within health and safety that can deliver Site Safety Plus Courses to groups. The role will be varied and offer the opportunity to help develop individuals increase their skills set. The role will be a mix of consultancy and training office and site based in and around the South West.
* Offering consultancy services to clients, which will include –Site Inspections, writing Health and Safety policies/RAMS/SSoW/CPP’s as well as undertaken site audits for client
* Chairing training courses for SMSTS, SSSTS and the One day Health & Safety Couse
* Sites will be across Devon & Cornwall so some travel will be expected
* 3 years Site Management experience is essential
* You will need to hold at least one of the following qualifications:
* NEBOSH – General or Construction
* NVQ/SVQ Level 5 in Occupational Safety and Health
* Health & Safety Degree
* Diploma Safety Management Level 6
* Training qualification or recognised CITB exemption certificate – ideally but not essential
If you have the Site Management experience and hold one of the qualifications then please do get in contact, ideally you will have a training qualification but this is not essential the client can put you though this is required. Looking for a can do attitude, good health and safety background and a desire to help other achieve. On offer is salary Up to £35,000 + use of a pool car
For an informal discussion please call Jo Lambert on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed. Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment. With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Plymouth, and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.