For a global market leader in innovative construction solutions, we are recruiting a Training Manager.
* The Training Manager will be responsible for the effective running of the Training department, ensuring all customers and colleagues are trained to the highest standards to maintain a market-leading brand reputation.
* As a Brand Ambassador, they will create, design and deliver industry leading product training programmes to ensure optimum competence on products and processes, and to maintain compliance to strict industry standards.
* With an eye for innovative delivery methods, the Training Manager will create learning content using multiple channels, with a focus on digital training solutions.
* Whilst building up and managing the training team, they will work closely with Product, Technical, Marketing and Commercial teams to ensure training is current and up to date.
* With a professional training qualification and experience of training and L&D best practice, you have demonstrated experience as a trainer of external and internal stakeholders.
* The Training Manager will have gained experience developing teams of product trainers in a manufacturing, technical, IT or personal development sector.
* As Training Manager, you have experience designing and delivering a range of training programmes, incorporating digital training tools, e-learning techniques and delivery methods.
* With a natural ability to engage and enthuse your audience, you have a passion for helping people exceed their potential.
If you are an ambitious Training Manager / Training professional who is passionate about ensuring the market-leading position of your organisation through the delivery of best-in-class training content, you will fit right in. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.