Newcastle Upon Tyne – Remote working
Salary Negotiable + Benefits
Our client who are based in the North east are a successful and well-established surveying company covering various disciplines undertaking topographical surveys and site setting out across the UK using the latest technology and new methodologies.
They are looking to recruit a Utility Surveyor to join their accomplished team. Reporting to the Project Manager, your role will require the use of technical skill and character on projects throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Carry out site surveys as required by the work instruction
* Undertake investigative utility surveys and conduct paperwork in accordance with company procedures
* Liaising with other site surveyors, contractors, suppliers, clients
* Create Utility Survey Reports
* Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
* Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
* Mentor and train less experienced surveyors, as required
* Provide technical support to Project Managers and internal staff members
Experience and Qualifications Required
* At least 2 years Utility Surveying experience
* Proficient with AutoCAD and LSS software is desirable.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of underground utility tracing and GPR
* Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys.
* Ability to post-process GPR data
* Working knowledge/understanding of PAS 128:2014 specification surveys
* Ability and willingness to work flexibly.
* A full UK driving licence.
* CSCS Card
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.