With the continued expansion of our Aviation Division, we are seeking Utility Surveyors to join our team covering works at Heathrow and Gatwick Airports as well as Regional aviation projects.
Our Survey team provides Dyer & Butler and its clients with high standard utility, land, and basic topographic surveys. They also provide invaluable support to other divisional teams and departments within design and construction phases of projects.
The role involves working in ‘on site’ conditions, problem solving and the mapping of intricate utility networks.
Qualifications and experience
• Experience in land and utility surveying
• Experience of using GPR scanners, GPS and RD series equipment
• Level 4 QCF Certificate in Utility Mapping and Surveying (minimum)
• Basic site setting out
• Working knowledge of PAS128 and its standards
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD or similar software
• Ability to interpret technical information and drawings and translate this onto AutoCAD
• Holder of CSCS accreditation
• Experience working within the utilities, engineering, and Aviation sector
• Full UK driving license
As part of our excellent benefits package, we offer:
* Competitive basic salary
* Car or car allowance
* Paid Holidays
* Flexible benefit scheme
**Dyer & Butler are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.