Our head office in Park Royal is looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to work in the busy logistics office, following the warehouse management system and processes.
Experience in Retail Fixtures & Fittings and Sales Area Display Equipment a benefit
Responsibilities & Duties
– The administration of all Sales Orders onto the company MRP (stock management system) ensuring that all paperwork is processed with 100% accuracy.
– Administration of all Dispatch Notes and Packing Lists
– Booking of all delivery requests via courier networks or through company transport dept
– Booking in Goods Receipt Notes and updating the stock management system
– Maintenance of office filing processes.
– Issuing picking orders and stock check requests to warehouse staff.
– Work alongside general warehouse operational staff to promote efficiencies and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
– Assist general operations/logistics as and when required.
– Liaise with Logistics department to ensure out bound orders are ready for dispatch in a timely manner.
– Notifying relevant channels of any discrepancies with supplier goods in or picked orders ready for dispatch.
– Maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times wearing company uniform and required PPE.
– Experience of retail shopfitting equipment
– Minimum two years experience in warehousing environment
– Proficient in Excel/Outlook.
– Familiar with general warehouse systems & processes.
– Have very high levels of attention to detail.
– Must be flexible and adaptable.
– Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
– Must be able to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external contacts.
– Good interpersonal skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.