Our office in Sheffield is looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to work in the busy logistics office, following the warehouse management system and processes.
Experience in Retail Fixtures & Fittings and Sales Area Display Equipment a benefit
Responsibilities & Duties
– The administration of all Sales Orders onto the company MRP (stock management system) ensuring that all paperwork is processed with 100% accuracy.
– Administration of all Dispatch Notes and Packing Lists
– Booking of all delivery requests via courier networks or through company transport dept
– Booking in Goods Receipt Notes and updating the stock management system
– Maintenance of office filing processes.
– Issuing picking orders and stock check requests to warehouse staff.
– Work alongside general warehouse operational staff to promote efficiencies and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
– Assist general operations/logistics as and when required.
– Liaise with Logistics department to ensure out bound orders are ready for dispatch in a timely manner.
– Notifying relevant channels of any discrepancies with supplier goods in or picked orders ready for dispatch.
– Maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times wearing company uniform and required PPE.
– Experience of retail shopfitting equipment
– Minimum two years experience in warehousing environment
– Proficient in Excel/Outlook.
– Familiar with general warehouse systems & processes.
– Have very high levels of attention to detail.
– Must be flexible and adaptable.
– Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
– Must be able to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external contacts.
– Good interpersonal skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.