We are a leading supplier of roofing and building materials located in Hillingdon.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 4.30pm and Saturdays 7.30am-11.30am.
Providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service and optimising branch sales and profit.
To work effectively as part of a team so that our customers expectations are not just met but exceeded.
Dealing with customers in a professional and polite manner.
· Build effective relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements,ensuring that the correct products are supplied
· Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers
· Maintain a clean and efficiently merchandised counter area in line with Company Policy
· Ensure that company policies are followed at all times when producing paperwork associated with sales
· Liaise with suppliers and other branches and departments where necessary
· Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within Company Policy
· Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with Health & Safety Guidelines
· Perform any other duties including stock-taking, placing orders with suppliers and contacting customers, as required by the Company
· Ensure shop stock is clean, clearly identifiable and kept in good order and low stocks highlighted to Branch Management where necessary
· Work within company policy and procedures including Health & Safety Guidelines
– Assist with picking and loading of orders
– Ensuring that forklifts are used and maintained in an appropriate manner in line with Health & Safety Guidelines.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and documented evidence will be required as part of the recruitment process.
Please apply today for an immediate interview
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.