Location – Belfast
Salary – Dependant on Experience
Temp to Perm role
Are you an experienced warehouse worker looking for your next career move?
Do you want to be a part of an exciting expansion and have valuable input in the set up of a new site?
My client is opening a new warehouse in the Belfast area and looking for a keen, motivated individual to come and join their team, and there is the option for career growth within the company
My client are global market leaders within their sector who have been in business for over 50 years, and are looking for someone to join their expanding team.
Once you have completed the first 13 weeks, the successful candidate would then be a permanent employee entitled to all the company benefits.
If you think you have want it takes then please get in touch
You would be reporting in to Warehouse Manager.
Duties and key responsibilities
* Checking accuracy of deliveries to customers (domestic, export, industrial projects),
* Helping to minimise errors in picking, packing and loading
* Assisting with the daily logistics
* Following instructions by the WM
* Reporting mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies immediately
* Ensuring all stock is located in the correct place
* Supporting tight timescales and given deadlines
* Maintaining high level of health & safety standards
* Supporting the WM with communicating incoming and outgoing deliveries, delays, logistic issues, & offloading and unpacking goods
* Covering for colleagues during holiday and other absences
* Prefabricating and cutting material according to drawings , and cleaning tools and tidying up the warehouse settings
* Helping with “handyman duties” in the office
* Ensuring that the Route Card procedure is always followed
* Checking deliveries accurately: Quality Checks for Goods in and Goods out , using the ERP System for small standard processes in the warehouse
The Ideal Candidate
Skills & Abilities
* Positive work attitude, with good metric and numerical skills
* Understanding standard process like Goods In and Goods Out
* Working productively, efficiently, effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales
* Able to work hard and follow instructions
* Previous experience of working within a warehouse and steel fabrication environment
* Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements
* Ability to work independently under pressure and to tight timescales
* Bright and positive with a keen eye for detail , who is flexible, adaptable and willing to learn
* Forklift Driver (Counterbalance and Reach)
Clean Driver Licences
Extremely good team worker and communicator demonstrating loyalty and commitment to both the organisation and its members
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.